As a Starbucks partner, you can get discounts on your favorite drinks, food, and merchandise at any Starbucks shop. Your Partner Card is the beginning of your journey and the possibilities that come with being a part of the family. No matter which dresses you wear, your Partner Card gives you access to all the benefits of being a Starbucks partner, like markdowns, discounts, partner-only items, and more. Call the Customer Contact Centre at 1-800-STARBUC (782-7282) for Starbucks Partner Card replacement information.
Starbucks partner card registration
- Go to http://www.starbucks.com/register on the MPI page or download your smartphone’s Starbucks Card App for Apple or Android.
- Sign in or make an account.
- Ensure to enter your partner number when asked to show you are a partner.
- Click on the “Add a card” link and then type in your 16-digit card number and 8-digit PIN.
- You can pay with your Starbucks card or the Starbucks app, get your markdown and discount, and earn Stars and other points through the MSR program.
- If you have questions about how to sign up, call the Customer Contact Centre at 1-800-STARBUC (782-7282).
Using this card, you can get Starbucks partners’ discounts.
How to add partner numbers to Starbucks?
Here are some steps:
1) Launch a web browser and navigate to https://www.starbucks.com:
The Starbucks mobile app will only apply your partner discount if you’ve linked your partner number to your Starbucks account via a web browser.
Your Partner Card must be linked to your Partner Number to receive your discount when purchasing with the Starbucks app, even if you have already uploaded it to the mobile app as a gift card.
If you still need to link your partner number to your Partner Card, using it to earn discounts via the mobile app won’t work.
Adding your companion number may be done on any device with a web browser.
2) Please log in, or register an account:
You don’t need to make a new account in the app if you already have a Starbucks Rewards account that you use there. If you still need to register a Starbucks partner card, you can quickly and easily create an account now.
If you already have an account, you may access it by clicking Sign in on a computer, tapping the three-line menu, and selecting Sign in on a mobile device.
You can make an account by clicking the “Join Now” button on a computer; on a mobile device, you can do the same thing by hitting the “three-line menu” button and selecting “Join Now.”
3) If you’re viewing this on a mobile device, please switch to desktop viewing mode:
- When logged in from a computer, adding your partner’s number is a breeze. If you’re accessing the Starbucks site from a mobile device, you can only enter a partner number if you switch to the desktop version.
- Select Request Desktop Site by tapping Aa in the Safari address bar on an iPhone.
- Select Request Desktop Site by tapping the three dots in Chrome’s upper or lower right corner.
- Select a Desktop site by tapping the three horizontal lines in the Samsung browser’s lower right corner.
4) Select Account on the option that appears:
In the top right corner, you’ll find it.
5) Select Personal info:
Location on the menu for Starbucks my partner info: around halfway through.
6) Scroll down and select Add your partner number:
It’s at the bottom of the page, under your personal information.
7) Enter your partner’s number and last name:
First, enter your Starbucks partner number (between 6 and 8 digits) and then your full name (as it appears on your pay stubs) in the second column.
8) It’s the Save button:
Your partner discount will automatically apply to your mobile app orders, as your partner number has been linked to your account.
You must add your Partner Card to the Starbucks mobile app to use your partner discount when buying in stores and receive rewards on mobile purchases.
How to get a Starbucks partner discount?
Mobile app option:
- You can get the Starbucks Card app for Apple® or AndroidTM/MC on your phone.
- “Sign up” to make a new account, or “Sign in” if you’re already a member.
- Fill out the registration fields, then click on Add a Starbucks Card or the link that says “Add a Card.”
- Type in the 16-digit number on your Partner Card and the 8-digit security code.
- You can now see the picture of the Partner Card on both your phone and the website.
- Use the Starbucks Card app’s image and barcode to pay for things, get your markdown and discount, and earn Stars and other rewards through the MSR program. If you have questions about how to sign up, call the Customer Contact Centre at 1-800-STARBUC (782-7282).
Choice of a plastic card:
- On the My Partner Information page, there is a link to starbucks.com/register. Click on that link.
- Sign in under “I have an account” if you already have a My Starbucks RewardsTM/MC account, then add your Partner Card to your account.
- If you don’t already have an account, click Create an Account. Enter your 16-digit Partner Card number and 8-digit security code by filling out the registration boxes and clicking “Join Now.”
- Check the box to sign up for news and special deals. This step is essential for partners who register their Cards with MSR.
How Do You Add a Partner Card to the Starbucks App?
Any Starbucks partners who want to add their Partner Card but don’t know how. If you are a partner at Starbucks, you can buy all of its goods. But you must add the Starbucks Partner Card to your app to get this partner deal.
But it takes work to add the partner card to the app. It’s a little tricky and takes a lot of time, but don’t worry—we’ll show you how to do it in this piece.
To add a partner card to the Starbucks app, do the following:
Go to My Partner Info and sign in:
- Visit the Starbucks website.
- Use your Username and Password to sign in.
- Click the link that says “Go to My Benefits & Pay.”
The My Benefits & Pay tab links to My Benefits & Pay.
- Click on the link that says “My Partner Info.”
- Sign in to your account at My Partner Info.
Enter the number of your buddy and the password you made. If this is your first time checking into My Partner Info, click on the link that says “Forgot Password/First Time User.”
Visit My Partner Info to get the number and protection code for your Partner Card:
- Click on the link for the Partner Card.
The link to the Partner Card is on the left-hand screen under “Partner Transactions.”
- Find your Partner Card number with 16 digits and your 8-digit protection code.
Open the Starbucks app on your phone:
If you haven’t already, you may download the app from the App Store (if you have an iPhone or iPad) or the Play Store (if you have an Android device).
- Sign in to your account or make a new one.
You don’t need to sign up for a new Starbucks Partner Card account if you already have a Starbucks Rewards account. Just sign in with the same information you use for your Starbucks account. To create a new account, click the “Join now” button.
- Click the “Profile” button.
- Click on Payment & Starbucks Cards.
- Click “Got a gift card? Put it in here.”
You could also click on Payment, Add Payment, and Add a gift card.
Type in your login information to add your Partner Card:
- Type in the number and PIN on your Partner Card.
Even if you add a gift card, the Starbucks app will treat the information you put in for your gift card as a Partner Card.
- Enter the 16-digit number on the card.
- Type in your 8-digit PIN.
- Click on “Add card” in the bottom right corner.
Voila! You can now use the Partner Card to buy things. Once you’ve saved your Partner Card in the Starbucks app, all you have to do to use it in-store is press the Scan button at the bottom of the page. Your Partner Card will be at the top of the page now that it is set as the primary way to pay.
To use your Partner Card to pay for a mobile purchase, all you have to do is choose it as a payment choice. But you must link your partner number to your Starbucks account to get the partner rate.
You can use your Partner Card as your primary payment method. If you’ve already added a Starbucks Rewards card to your mobile app, it may be the usual way to pay. It would help if you turned on the Partner card’s “Make in-store default” option.
As a Starbucks partner, you can receive discounts on your preferred drinks, food products, and goods at any Starbucks shop under the corporation’s umbrella. These discounts are available at all Starbucks locations. If you want to be sure that you get your discount every time you place an order through the mobile app or in a store, you will need to connect your Starbucks Partner Card to your Starbucks account and upload your Starbucks Partner Card to the Starbucks app. Only then will you receive your discount. We hope that you were successful in adding your Partner Card to the Starbucks app by following the steps that were outlined above.
FAQs (Starbucks Partner Card)
How do I get a Starbucks Plastic Partner Card?
Log in to My Partner Info, confirm your address, phone number, and email, click the Partner Card link, and check the Order Plastic Card box. Within 14 business days, the plastic Starbucks Partner Card will be sent to your home address.
What is the Starbucks partner discount?
Partners get a 30% discount on food, drinks, and other items they buy.
What is a partner at Starbucks?
People who work at Starbucks are called “partners” because, in a way, they are. Bean Stock is Starbucks stock that vests over two years, half vesting after one year and the rest after two. Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), which are what the shares are, don’t give you the right to vote.
How do you get 3 stars at Starbucks partner?
You will receive 3 (three) Stars for every $1 () U.S. Dollar that you spend using a Starbucks Card as long as your “partner” Starbucks Card is linked to your account and your barcode is scanned either in the app or on your physical “partner” Card before making a purchase. The usage of your “partner” Card is optional in this regard.
What does the name “Partners” mean?
At Starbucks, they call their workers “partners” because they all work together to make the company successful. They make it a point to keep people at the forefront of everything they do, from our mission to create the finest coffee in the world to how they cooperate with our customers and local communities to run a responsible business. Everything they do is geared towards this end, which is to produce the finest coffee in the world.
How do I use my Starbucks card?
You get the Starbucks Card from us. It lets you add money to your Starbucks Card to use at Starbucks® shops that accept it. The money you put on your Starbucks Card is a down payment for goods and services at shops that accept it.
Can I get a card from Starbucks twice?
Yes, you can add more than one Starbucks Card to your account. But earned Stars are added to each performance, while load amounts are kept for each Card.